Media relations remains a strong service line for us at Coles Marketing. And we know what matters most — results.
In fact, in just under two months, we placed five clients in The Indianapolis Star Sunday business section.
- How I Got My Job: Wade Wingler, INDATA Project at Easter Seals Crossroads – Sept. 7, 2014: http://www.indystar.com/story/money/2014/09/07/got-job-wade-wingler/15247911/
- 5 Questions: Jim Coles – Aug. 24, 2014: http://www.indystar.com/story/money/2014/08/24/jim-coles-questions-intellectual-property/14492017/
- 5 Questions: Dr. Eric A. Yancy, Managed Health Services (MHS) – Aug. 17, 2014: http://www.indystar.com/story/money/2014/08/17/questions-health-managed-services-cmo-eric-yancy/14193597/
- Cool Jobs: Laura Groninger, Indianapolis Home Show – Aug. 10, 2014: http://www.indystar.com/story/money/2014/08/10/puts-show-home-show/13805197/
- How I Got My Job: Jared Duncan, Sponsel CPA Group – July 27, 2014: http://www.indystar.com/story/money/2014/07/27/senior-accountant-reaps-rewards-hard-work/13189353/
Are you ready to talk to the media? Our media training program will leave you and your colleagues prepared when the media calls for a response.
What you get:
- Three-hour crisis communications workshop for up to 10 people
- Media relations handbook
- Customized crisis communications manual with anticipated situations
- Customized crisis communications emergency contact list
- Video playback from media relations roleplaying situations
Or better yet, become a client and we’ll teach you how to further develop a positive and productive relationship with the media. To discuss our media training and crisis communications services, call us today!Edit this post
Categories: 2014 September Newsletter, Newsletters | Tags: Tags: agency, brand journalism, Coles, Coles Marketing, Coles Marketing Communications, communications, communications Indianapolis, crisis communication, crisis communications, Indiana, Indianapolis, journalist, marketing, media, media relations, media roleplaying, media training, photographer, spokesperson