Job Opening — Full Stack Developer
- Development and customization of WordPress sites using custom themes.
- PHP application development writing custom theme functionality on WordPress sites.
- Integration of content into WordPress themes
- WordPress plugin integration and development.
- Oversee basic on-site Search Engine Optimization best practice implementation.
We’re looking for you if you…
- Are comfortable with MySQL and the architecture of the WordPress database
- Are experienced in front-end web technologies (CSS, HTML, etc.)
- Have developed custom WordPress themes or plugins using PHP, WordPress hooks, WordPress filters, etc.
- Have an eye for good design and clean user interfaces
- Are excited by the web and keep up with new technologies
- Communicate well with others in both written and verbal forms
- Are self-directed and able to manage your time effectively
Bonus points for…
- Skill with other web languages, such as Ruby on Rails, Python, or other PHP frameworks
- API development and integration
- Experience with mobile application development, either in iOS (Objective-C or Swift) or Android
- User Interface design skills using Photoshop or Sketch (or similar)
- A BS in Computer Science, Math or other interesting analytic discipline
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Previous history of working with a remote, distributed team
- Understanding accessibility and HIPPA security compliance
To apply, click here.
*Please include sample websites or projects with your application.Edit this post
Categories: Uncategorized | Tags: