Five Q’s with Diana Zukerman
She’s a marketing guru, super stylish and extremely client savvy. Diana Zukerman is head of business development for Coles Marketing. She knows exactly what clients need to succeed. Here, we sit down with her to get the intel on her high-level expertise for 2019.
1) How do you start your day? Are you a strong coffee/hit-the-snooze-button person? Or a lemon water cleanse/yoga-up-at-5 a.m. person?
Probably more of the yoga-type person, to be honest. Every morning, it’s important for me to start with a workout. Usually Pilates or the gym. So I grab my workout bag, give my sweet Bernese Mountain dog Janey a hug and head out the door. Here are a few pics of her, if you care to take a look (p.s. – She loves to go to brunch. The first photo below is her at Rosie’s in Zionsville). After my workout, I reward myself with a large iced tea from Starbucks!
2) Tell us a little about your background. How have you parlayed your previous skills into this exciting role with Coles Marketing?
My background is in advertising sales for a luxury lifestyle publication. I also have been involved with several local charities on the fundraising end of things. My experiences both professionally and personally have made my role as the business development lead at Coles a perfect fit.
3) Since you’re the first contact potential clients connect with, it proves just how much of a “people person” you really are! What’s your favorite part about meeting potential clients?
I absolutely love meeting potential clients and learning about their roles with their companies. It’s so interesting finding out what their needs are. Everyone is so different and has different goals. It’s always exciting to learn about each industry. Each client is unique, and I love creating a plan of action to help them succeed!
4) When discussing a potential client’s needs and wants, what are some trends you’ve been seeing from client to client? What kind of help are they seeking?
Everything is digital now. We see a lot of clients who want to increase their digital presence but really don’t understand it. They are seeking more engagement and want help increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to their website. It’s so important! We also have several clients who are looking to redo their existing website. It’s essential to have a strong website. Your website is usually the first point of contact when a potential client wants to learn more about your business. You need to make a good impression.
5) Fourth quarter is coming up. And NOW is the time to start thinking about future marketing efforts! What advice can you give to someone ready to take the next step?
2018 is flying by, and it’s not too late to prepare! As we approach the fourth quarter of 2018, many of our clients are reflecting on the successes of their 2018 marketing plan and how to continue to improve next year. They’re turning their focus toward identifying their 2019 marketing goals and preparing their budgets for the upcoming year.
Just one meeting can make all the difference. I would love the opportunity to visit with you to review your marketing needs. Let’s talk more about how Coles Marketing can provide real value to your business. Please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com if you would like to set up a time to chat about your marketing needs!Edit this post