We’re all about problem-solving here at Coles Marketing. Creative solutions.
One of our clients that manages senior living communities came to us when they found themselves with a shortage of nurses. This is a nationwide problem, as healthcare is improving and the aging population is growing. Due to the widespread need for nurses, we increased our client’s digital and social media presence, delivering ads that helped further build their brand and compelled job seekers to click on listings.
Rather than relying on standard job websites, we tailor-made one just for our client. This comprehensive careers website goes far beyond offering simple job descriptions. It also includes a detailed look at benefits and several video testimonials that dive deep into the warm, family-like atmosphere of the company and how it has changed people’s lives for the better.
We’re also employing other complementary strategies to drive potential applicants to the new website, including some of the following:
- Customized digital advertising campaign
- Targeted Indeed ads
- Social media posts
- Other career sites that scrape our career site to repost the jobs on their own (Career Builder, Glassdoor Google Jobs, LinkedIn, Zip Recruiter, etc.)
So far, the site has been a great success! And we have the numbers to prove it.
- 14% of first-time visitors take some sort of employment action, such as applying to a job, calling the phone number for more
information or signing up for job alerts if they don’t find an open position that’s right for them.
- Remarketing ads to those who didn’t take advantage of the site initially led to a boost in employment actions last month.
- Since taking over our client’s sponsored Indeed campaigns, the average cost per application has decreased by more than 66%.
Creating this careers website and complementary digital strategies not only helped our client save money and add talent to their team, but it also helped them build their brand. This is the kind of success story we aim to tell again and again.
If your recruiting campaigns need a boost, give us a call today at 317-571-0051!Edit this post